Mental health and well-being and general educational resources and information including products, services, and information, and great places to go for counseling, coaching, reading, listening, and shopping! These resources are ones I use, myself, or that have been referred to me by people I trust, and I wanted to share them with you! To go to the resource, just click the entry you are interested in!
Please note that some links below are sponsored links and I may receive compensation from these companies. Purchasing items through these links is a great way to support me and the information I share on this blog!
- Mental Health Help and Information
- Learn New Things
Mental Health Help and Information
- Online-Therapy.com Online therapy, mental health help, and more!
- NAMI Blog NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness blog with support and education.
- ADAA Blog Anxiety & Depression Association of America. Invaluable information and resources!
- The Mighty | Mental Health Mental Health | Signs, Symptoms, Support - online system you can join to receive information and extra peer and expert help and support.
- Anxiety Slayer™ Podcast that is a resource for anyone who suffers from anxiety, panic attacks, stress, and PTSD.
- Our Favorite Movies: How Films Affect Our Mental Health by my sweet friend, Anne Feustel. Definitely worth a read!
Learn New Things
- We Can Do Hard Things - The Podcast Podcast of Glennon Doyle, author of Untamed. Honest talk about the hard things in life.
- If Books Could Kill The airport bestsellers that captured our hearts and ruined our minds. Podcast with Michael Hobbes & Peter Shamshiri. Another one of my favorites!
- The Happiness Lab Podcast by Dr. Laurie Santos. Latest scientific research on happiness and inspiring stories.